A titration unit with a reagent recirculation system for manual titration directly from the reagent bottle. Power supplied by a solar cell. Available in three volumes (10 ml, 20 ml and 50 ml).
Advanced energy concept, precision results - sets standards as the world's first digital burette with integrated solar cell. The power supply for the electronics and display is derived exclusively from an integrated solar cell. Batteries can be completely dispensed with. Easily replaceable valves, individual calibration with "Quick-Cal" and permanent storage of the manufacturer's calibration facilitate rapid and flexible adaptation. The vivid digital display prevents meniscus reading errors and is always clearly legible, regardless of the viewing angle. The handwheels with soft touch surface are ergonomically optimised for particularly precise control.
Overview of details
- Power supplied by a solar cell
- Free rotation
- Media recirculating system for simple and rapid venting without reagent loss
- Easily replaceable valves
- Handwheels with soft touch surface
- Clearly legible display, regardless of the viewing angle
- A light protection window for the valve block is also included in the scope of delivery
- Individual calibration of user-specified adaptations with "Quick-Cal"
- Serial bidirectional interface (RS 232 and USB)
Award-winning design and handling excellence:
- reddot 2002
- IF 2002
- Blue Angel (Der Blauer Engel)
Nominated for the German Design Award (Designpreis Deutschland), Design Council 2004
Green Good Design Award 2011
|9392010||solarus® 10 ml|
|9392020||solarus® 20 ml|
|9392050||solarus® 50 ml|